Meet the Teachers
Madalyn Pudavick graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in special education. Her concentration was on emotionally impaired children in grades K-12 and general education for grades K-5. She spent 10 years in a self-contained...continue.
Educational services are available during the day,
as well as, after school.
An educational consultant provides individualized intervention, particularly in literacy. Abilities Center consultants have been trained using a multi-sensory approach to target areas of need.
Certified or at–risk for:
Intake May Include
- Update of MLPP information
- May schedule Wood-cock Johnson III to look at achievement in areas of reading and writing
- Consultation with parent
- Other formal and informal assessments
- Leaders and Readers - Based on theories and practices of Reading Recovery.
- Sound Reading – K-2 intervention
- Readers and Writers Workshop - New York Style
- Language! - The Comprehensive Literacy Curriculum
- sight words
- organization of ideas
- real-world word problems
Tutoring now available at the Abilities Center. Learn keystroke techniques, typing words and sentences and home row.